Thursday 30 June 2011

Butterfly Crafts June Challenge

The Butterfly Crafts June Challenge is now up on the blog here...
Have a look to check out the rest of the DT's work...this month's challenge is a sketch.

Regular readers may know that I do an album per year of day to day celebrations, events and days out etc documenting the year. Until this year I had done a layout for every month of the year with a few little pictures and journalling. Well I was getting a bit bored of that so for this year I decided to do a Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter Layout instead.
So I used this month's sketch challenge to create my first 'Spring' layout!

Supplies:
October Afternoon - 5 and Dime Papers
October Afternoon - 5 and Dime sticker sheet
American Crafts - Thickers
Brown Ink pad
3-D foam pads

No comments:

Post a Comment