Thursday 24 March 2011

Twisted Sketches 93...

Afternoon all, it's such a lovely day here today. We have just been to one of our local parks for the last few hours with some friends, it's been so nice and no jackets or coats needed..finally spring is here! Yay! I also got some lovely pictures, which will soon be appearing on some layouts I'm sure...
...Anyway on with this week's Twisted Sketches (93) you can see the sketch and the rest of the Design Teams layouts here..why not have a go? I enjoyed this weeks sketch and the twist was 'swirl' so I decided to get my sewing things out...here is my layout...

I have used an old picture of me and the 'little girl' line from Echo Park! Along with a bit of glimmer misting and of course the sewing to create the swirls.


Thanks for looking..have a lovely day!
Anna
X

No comments:

Post a Comment