Saturday 5 March 2011

~ Hopscotch ~

For a while now I haven't really loved any of the Basic Grey lines, but when I first saw their latest line - Hopscotch - I was in love...it's so my style and really pretty! A few weeks ago I used it to make my first layout for Twisted Sketches....


But this next layout is my latest page using the range...


I have used some Prima flowers and some of the element stickers that are in the collection.




Hope your all having a lovely weekend and getting some scrapping time in too!
Anna
X

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous layouts! i really love that top one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layouts and cute pictures of your little Jack xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Lo's Anna! think you may want to reread your final sentence though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Thanks for bringing that to my attention Lou..made me giggle..thank u ladies for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love hopscotch too, but haven't bought any yet...still got loads of papers I bought recently and haven't done anything with ..am having a bit of a slow scrapping time lately.
    Your typo gave me such a giggle too......xx Karen

    ReplyDelete