Thursday 17 February 2011

A baby Page...

The My Minds Eye, Lost and Found collections are so gorgeous, I've now used them for 3 layouts all of babies, because they go so well!



On this layout I used up some scraps by cutting different sized circles out, rather than rectangular shape/s that I would usually use. I decorated some of the circles, with the title, punched out butterfly's and heart. I also used some Prima flowers and a couple of pins to embellish the blank space on the page.


I think the finished layout looks better in real life rather than online, but this is also true for the papers themselves..they are so pretty.

I'm looking forward to going off to a crop day on Saturday and I'm really excited that the new CHA releases have started to come into the shops..will have to start saving some pounds!


Have a great weekend, see you next week!
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, Anna! I had a lot of fun with your sketch and will keep an eye on Twisted Sketches for more ;-)

    I love the circles on your baby page! Great design!

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete