Friday 31 December 2010

Given In...

I've seen so many of these 2010 favourite layouts/projects/cards posts over the last few days..so I've decided to do one too!! So here they are in no particular order..my favourite layouts of 2010...










I've noticed a real change in my layouts over the last year and 2010 has definatly been my most sucessful scrappy year with 4 pages featured in magazines, having several guest designer spots and taking on a few online challenges..I came close to having my first design team member space a couple of times..so this is definatly an aim for 2011! One of my first challenges for 2011 will be a guest DT spot..I am due to design for Banana Frog stamps in February.
I have really enjoyed looking at fellow scrappers favourite projects of 2010..so send me links to yours if you have one too!
Happy New Year..see you next year!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment