Tuesday 14 December 2010

~Christmas Gift Ideas~

Where have the last few weeks gone!..I have had no time or inspiration for anything crafty...for weeks...so I started with a couple of simple gift ideas that I am using this year. I'm not one of these crafters who makes something for everyone...I do like a bit of retail therapy too! But these two ideas are both really easy and just seemed the perfect presnts for what I wanted them for...
Here's the first idea...I got the inspiration from this post and thought it would be a pefect present for Jack's teachers...a jar full of 'teacher treats'. I brought the jar from Sainsbury's for around £3.00, then brought various bits to put inside, such as little bags of sweets, hot chocolate sashets and bars of chocolate.

I used the Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 range to decorate it..I cut out some of the patterned paper shape and also punched some flowers, I arranged them together also adding some Prima flowers and some buttons.

Another idea that I had, is sort of crafty..but doesn't involve alot of effort. My friend really loves Eeyore and has almost every Eeyore availible! So I decided to put something different together for her..an Eeyore holding her 'favourite things'..socks, chocolates..a keyring..make up etc. I just made sure that I could tie everything on with ribbon round it's neck.
There is also a little poem on the back of the picture of Jack.


A couple of easy ideas there..I'm off to a crop day on Saturday so some much needed time to catch up on my scrapping!
See you soon!
Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment