Friday 15 October 2010

~Pantastic!!~

Later today I am off on another Scrapbooking Weekend away..over the last week I have been busy preparing 34 kits to take with me. 24 of these are kits are all the same and will be included in the goody bags. The other 10 are all different and I have made up extra ones to sell myself...
One of the pages that I created for this, was this one..


Using the very lovely Cosmo Cricket Pixielicious collection. The pictures are from one of Jacks friends 'Pants' themed partys last week! Lots of fun! I really enjoyed creating this page, lots of 3-D foam pads and stickers.
Right, I'm off to finnish packing! Be back next week with lots more to share. Have a great weekend whatever your doing!
Anna
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Cute layout! I found you on two peas and am now a follower - I would love for you to check out my blog and become a follower if you like!

    Melissa
    http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete