Wednesday 25 August 2010

Quick Update..

Hi guys,
No posts recently and I have a good excuse. My pc sort of died over the weekend, its in for repair at the mo, but I don't think its looking good. So it probably means we need a new one!
Will get back posting again asap!
Doily day is currently planned for this Sunday. But we will have to see if everything is up and running again by then!
I will have lots to show you as it was the Papermaze crop last Saturday, so I have a few things to show you from that. This Saturday I am also off to the create and co crop. So there will be lots to show, I have been busy!
Hope to be back soon!
Anna
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I used to have such bad luck with computers, seems to be okay for now though, {touch wood}, hopefully we will see you back blogging soon. And you know what...I think I'm going to have to try this scrapbooking soon, you've got me so curious! xx

    ReplyDelete