Saturday 14 August 2010

~Heart Hanging Frame~

So whilst out and about last weekend I went into The Range - a popular shop for crafters in my area, but they also sell lots and lots of other things! Basically if you want something you could probably find it there.
Anyway I saw this frame on a shelf for only £1.99. I don't to a great deal of altering and am definatly not the best at it, but I thought I'd have a go with this. So here is what I came up with.

I'm not quite sure what I'm going to hang on it yet, I'd like to find something pretty, but it will be having a place in my scrap room!



I used Basic Grey Olivia papers and a little bit of twine. I did a couple of layers of hearts in the centre using some chipboard shapes to draw around...

...and then created some embelishment at the top and the bottom of the frame. At the bottom I used some letters and a small strip of scalloped edge and a bunting at the top with some Martha Stewart butterflys as well.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely weekend..in the rain :(
Anna
X

No comments:

Post a Comment