Thursday 8 July 2010

Wishful Thinking

Morning
Today I have a layout to show you using the latest Fancy Pants, Wishful Thinking range of papers.
I absolutly love this range of papers, but seriously this page took me ages to do! I mean days and days it really made me loose my mojo! So I left it and went on to other projects. But the other night I sat down in my scrap room to make a page for the Papermaze blog and I made myself finnish it.
I love the papers and photos, but after I had arranged those I just didnt know where else to go with it. In the end I went for good old butterflys. I think its ok, but I think I will never be totally happy with it because I know it took me so long to do. But never mind eh, its done.




I would also like to thank those who have so far entered my little giveaway below. There is still time for those of you that haven't. I am going to choose a winner on Saturday night via Random.org. So you have until 7pm Saturday!
Can I also remind you that you need to leave a comment and follow this blog to be entered.
Check out the post below for more information. But the giveaway is for this frame, and some of the bits used to make it.

See you soon
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Hun, you've got nothing to worry about - this page is gorgeous just the way it is - so pretty and girlie.
    Take Care - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog via the Scrap Paper Scissors blog and I am glad I did, your work is beautiful :) I love your layout, had to laugh because it usually always takes me a few days to do a layout I am so indecisive! That frame is gorgeous, do you mind if I ask where you bought it? I think I will have to go and enter your giveaway because I really love that frame! :)

    ReplyDelete