Wednesday 14 July 2010

...A Walk in the Park...

I have to say Echo Park is my new favourite line! I loved the first one and I love the latest one Walk in the Park just as much!
I have used it to scrap a photo of Jack from our recent little holiday at Centre Parks.
I went for a circles theme, which I haven't done for a while, but I like how this has turned out..

And some close ups...



I would also like to share some news with you. I have been chosen as a finalist for The Studios current DT Call. (yay!!!)
There are 8 of us in the final and there are 3 spots on the DT up for grabs, we have all had to make a LO with a theme of the bravest thing we have ever done (really hard!!) and then make a card with the scraps left over from our pages. I did mine over the weekend and really enjoyed the challenge. The finalists LO's and cards will be posted on the Studio blog on Friday and then I am going to need your votes! The top three ladies with the highest number of votes will become DT members! So check out there blog on Friday and I'd really appriciate your votes!!!
I will be back with my LO and card after the post has gone up on their blog!
TFL Anna xx

4 comments:

  1. Cute LO Anna, good luck with the vote : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. great lo - your son is such a little cutie. Congrats on becoming a finalist for The Studio - I pop over on Friday and vote for you Hun.
    Hugs Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout...good luck with the contest! fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete