Tuesday 27 July 2010

..4 Years..

I started this layout at the papermaze crop a couple of weeks ago. But I didn't have time to finish it. I have been working on it over the last week and finally finished it over the weekend.
Again this is another photo from Centre Parks, which is what I am currently working on.
Its a random LO really as it combines lots of different ideas that I have seen and lifted all into one layout. But other than these details the LO itself is really simple. It has been nice to work on it over the last week and do a bit at a time and be able to come back to it, as its in different sections.
I have used Girls Paperie range of papers and die cut shapes on this LO.

I used a tag as a base to create a 'mini book' which has some journalling in. I have used a little peg to keep it shut as it was flapping open!

The butterfly - I have made these alot now, so have sort of adapted them in my own style. But originally the ideas came from Wendy Mckee, along with the string of shapes which she used on a frame not so long ago.



TFL
X

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Anna, I love all the layers on your embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO - love the butterflies - really cute.
    Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just discovered your blog, and you have some lovely work on here. Hopefully you can pick up a DT spot soon :). Just in relation to your post about your albums, are you able to show how you set out the cards in Jack's Cards album? I have so many cards that I need to do something with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the new blog too hunni! xx

    ReplyDelete