Monday 17 May 2010

~*Weekend Away Layouts*~

My Scrapbooking Weekend away Layouts
This is a page that I made for my album of me, using pictures from when I turned 21! I used Bo Bunny Sophie papers, which I love, they are so colourful! I used a Sizzix die cut for the swirl and some EK Success punches!


This was the first layout I did, using a pre-stitched beautiful piece of paper that I brought from Capture the Magic on the way there. Because the paper was so beautiful it didnt need alot more added to bit, I added my picture and title and some Prima pearls and some butterflys. This page is my title page for my album of me, which I worked on over the weekend.


The next page that I worked on, I cannot take the credit for at all..It is a scraplift...well basically I copied the whole page!! I loved it so much, so it is more or less identical to Wendy's layout which was on the scrap, paper, sissors blog a couple of weeks ago. It's not often that I copy a page, I would normally scraplift one part of a page and make the rest my own..but sometimes its nice not to think about what your doing!
Next I worked on a page using Crete Paper - paper doll range, very cute papers. I used some of the stickers from the range and stitched a flower.

This next page is also in my album 'all about me' but much later in life than I had been working on. I used pictures from when I was pregnant with Jack, seems forever ago! But its an important part of my life, so it has to be in this album.


Next, I worked on what I call 'my year book' album, which is basically using pictures of days out and general events that happen in the year.

For this page I used some pictures of when we went to Norwich for the day with Jack to watch Peppa Pig live! Lol!

I think this is my favourite page..it also won the competition for the page of the day on Saturday! I used American Crafts Dear Lizzy papers and some stickers from October afternoon.


This is my last completed page, which is a double page of our trip to Colchester Zoo a week or so ago. We had a really lovely day and I got loads of pictures, so I thought a double page was the best way to scrap it. I used the new Basic Grey Max and Whiskers range, which is perfect for animals!


Thats all for this post, back later with a post on my kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment