Tuesday 18 May 2010

~ My little Shoebox DT Call ~

A little while ago I showed a few sneak peaks of some pages that I had been working on...you may have noticed that they used lots of MLS products! Well thats because I was making them for the My little shoebox DT Call, which I entered into last week. I am pleased with all of my projects, we had to make 2 layouts, 1 card and 1 project, but I did 2 projects beacuse I didn't think the frame was really good enough.
The results of the call are out on my birthday! What a fab birthday present that would be eh? lol! I am really crossing my fingers for this one! I have been slowly applying for DT work over the last couple of months, but so far, nothing! So wish me luck for this one!
This is what I made...

The Card..
The first Layout...

The second layout...

The first project...

The second project (a door hanger for my scrap room)...

Anna

1 comment:

  1. Great projects - good luck with the DT call - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete