Thursday 29 April 2010

Helllo all,
Today I have a couple of pages to show that I have been working on over the last few days.
This first one was using the kit from Saturdays crop. I used most of the bits included in the kit, but decided to do it differently to how it was suppose to be, just so it fitted my style and the pictures more. If you want to see the original kit page, it is on the papermaze facebook page here. This was what I came up with...

Last night I went to one of the Papermaze workshops. This was the page that we created...I again did it slightly differently but not by much...just adding a few extra stickers and using 2 pictures instead of 4.

This morning this was left on my doorstep my the postman...its beautiful..I can't wait to use it..

X Be Back Soon! X

No comments:

Post a Comment