Tuesday 6 April 2010

~ An Easter Post ~

Well I hope everyone had a great Easter, I really enjoyed this weekend, spending lots of time with family and friends. Today I am going to share with you a few photos from my Easter weekend. I have not done any scrapping over the weekend...but I am very keen to scrap some of the ones that I'm showing you today and with an order from Papermaze due tomorrow..I'm sure it won't be long before I will have done so!
Firstly Jack's collection of Easter gifts, which seemed to keep growing as the weekend went on..(but now is fastly decreasing!) this is most of them...


On Easter Sunday morning I did a small egg hunt for him, which I wasn't sure he would understand, but he soon got the hang of it!
Later that day, we took Jack and his cousin Brandon to Jimmy's farm for the afternoon. I managed to get lots of great picture that I can't wait to scrap with! Here are my favourites...




Thats all for now! X

No comments:

Post a Comment