Wednesday 31 March 2010

My Minds Eye ~ Little Boy Blue

I've had the new Mind Minds Eye Papers for a few weeks now, some of the ranges I have used and some I am yet to use. They are all sooo lovely!
Today I am going to show you a page that I made the other day using the little boy blue range.
I used a professional picture of Jack that I have had for a few months, but have been waiting for the right papers to use. He had this photo done at nursery in October last year, we got the pictures in time for Christmas and used them for presents!
I really love the picture so I wanted to make sure that I created a page that I loved just as much, so here it is...


I've finnished work until next week now, so a lovely long weekend off! Tomorrow I am going to Capture the Magic with some of my scrapbooking friends and then we are spending the rest of the day scrapbooking! So Im looking foward to the next few days! Hope you have a lovely Easter!
~Anna~
X

No comments:

Post a Comment