Tuesday 9 March 2010

Its soo horrible seeing Jack so poorly...hes no better today unfortunatly and I think it will still be a few days before he is back to normal and I really can not wait for that moment!!
He has been spending alot of time sleeping, which has given me time to get various things done - including this page that I made yesteday afternoon.
It have recently started to go back to pictures of Jack to update his album as I am pretty much up to date on my other current albums.
This picture was taken last year (well nearly a year ago now!) I had just got my new camera and I was taking pictures like crazy! I really liked these ones of him in his little garden area playing with bubbles. I also really can't wait for it to be warm enough for this kind of picture as well!
I used bella blvd papers to make this page - I really like this range of papers but I wish they were double sided.
I also used some windmills on this page...


Hopefully my little man will be back to normal very soon!
Anna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment