Monday 1 March 2010

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend - I have had a great weekend! With lots of scrapbooking, decorating, a pamper evening and a meal out. Firstly I just wanted to share this picture of us, taken on Saturday evening before we headed out for our meal..its definatly my new favourite picture. I brought Jack the pink shirt last week, I love it and think he looks very cute! Lee wasn't too impressed! lol!



In my last post I mentioned that I was going to a pamper party, for a friend at works birthday. It was a great night! A really girly evening. For my treatment I choose to have a manicure...




I was in charge of taking lots of pictures, as Danielle has asked me to make a little scrapbook of the evening for her. I am going to make an album myself using chipboard covers and book rings. This way I can add as many of few pages as I like...never made an album myself before, so we will see how it goes! I am going to get the pictures printed this week and then start work on it, hopefully it will only take me a few weeks. I will keep you posted!

All of us - looking very relaxed and pampered!
On Saturday it was the crop day at Bucklesham. The kits went down really well thankfully!


Here is the full page LO that I couldn't show on here before..


There is a mini book on this page and lots of embelishments..it uses the love struck range. For those who brought the kit...I would appriciate any feedback!



And on Saturday these were the two pages that I created. Not 100% sure about either of them to be honest...


I wanted to scrap a page of my recent achievment of being in the Scrapbook Trends mag! I used the new Cosmo Cricket ~ material girl range - which I thought would be perfect..I also brought the die cuts from this range, which are really lovely to use. I do like the page, but it is a bit bolder than I would normally do, which is why i'm a bit unsure..it might just take a bit of getting use to! lol!


This was the second page that i made on Saturday at the crop. I like it as it is at the moment and I am calling it finnished but it doesnt look quite there to me, but I ran out of inspiration! Maybe I will come back to it to see if I can add anything else to it. But for now its a finnished page!

I used Bo Bunny ~ love bandit papers to create this page and the heart is made using accetate.



Im sooo glad its March now, especially if we are going to have lovely sunny weather like today! Bring on the spring/summer and lots of bright happy pictures to scrap!
Thanks for looking! x

No comments:

Post a Comment