Tuesday 16 February 2010

Valentines Layout :) Finnished..

So here is my finnished valentines layout, seems like I have been working on this page forever - but anyway, its done now! Yay!
In my last post I takled about making kits for this page...I have been told that I need to make more kits than I had orignally planned, more work, but it must be a complement!
One reader of my blog will still be in with a chance of winning one - if there are any left over - so keep your eyes pealed.
Anyway here it is - unfortunatly can't show you the whole page just yet!
All finnished - just got to make the kits! :D

And here is a card that I made with the leftovers - to give to Lee on valentines day!

On Saturday night I had a fab night out with the work ladies for Julies surprise 50th party! It was such a great night and very posh - we had a lovely two course sit down meal and a band to dance the night away to!
Here are some of my favourite pics out of the lots and lots that I took in total!





Thanks for looking - be back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment