Sunday 21 February 2010

More from yesterday..

Helloo all,

Just going to show you a few recent LO's mainly from yesterdays crop day at Otley.

This page is a page that made using some pictures from Nicoles leaving meal in January. I used an older range of papers - that I cannot remember the name of, but they are very pretty.

These next two pages are the last two pages that I needed to finnish off my 2009 album.
This page is one that I made for New Years eve, using some leftover bits of paper and some new making memories tags- how cute are they!?

This page is the second to last page for my 09 album - its using pictures from boxing day and the left over papers from papermaze's December crop kit. Glad these two pages are out of the way now, as they seem like ages ago now, and they finnish off an album!
Last page that I am going to show today is from a workshop at Papermaze that me and my mum went to on Wednesday night..its a beautiful page. I automatically wrote 'created by anna parker' when infact it wasnt at all, ignore that! Credit goes to Wendy for another fantastic page! I love the windmills, you will definatly be seeing me using them lots on my pages now!

Lastly, I had some more great news again today scrapbooking wise! I have been chosen to be a guest designer on the banana frog blog! So looking foward to that - thank you for choosing me! :D

x Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment