Wednesday 3 February 2010

ANOTHER card!

Hellooo,
A fairy short post today...
I have been at work quite a bit this week, which has been good so far - but not much time for scrappy things - except another card! I have also started to work on a page, but its not quite there yet.
So Monday morning started off with a lovely parcel from the postman with some bits that I ordered a couple of weeks ago from Capture the Magic. I mainly wanted to order some of the doodlebug little letters as I love them sooo much but no where local to me stocks them...but as you can see I did end up getting a few more bits including some stamps! I am really getting into stamping latley!


..and I used one of the stamp frames to make this card for Jacks keyworker at nursery as it was her birthday yesterday. It literally took me about half an hour, but I am pleased with it and she loved it too!

I ran out of room on the front to actually write 'happy birthday' lol...but i used one of the inside instead!


I used this sheet of paper by fancy pants for the background and the flower in the middle and this was the stamp.
Jack is not feeling too good this evening - my poorly little boy hope he gets better soon! xxx
Be back soon


No comments:

Post a Comment